Friday, April 29, 2011

Clean Or Dirty?

For some reason my Husband can never tell if the dishes in the dishwasher are clean or dirty. I don't even think he looks at them. I always find a dirty spoon or plate in a dishwasher full of clean dishes. I think its a guy thing 'cause I always catch my brother doing the same thing. Silly boys!!!


So I decided to make this Clean or Dirty dishwasher magnet.

I just took an old CD, covered it with some pretty fabric and ribbon. Then cut the letters out using my wonderful Circut (oh how I love that thing!)


Hopefully this will stop the boys from making more of a mess for me to clean.




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THOSE THINGS! I have one too, its not quite like that but it's packed up still... but not for long!!!! and its true boys don't look

    ReplyDelete