Monday, February 7, 2011

52 Reasons Why I Love You

Valentine's Day is just an excuse to get EXTRA lovey dovey with your spouse! So why not tell that wonderful person in your life 52 reasons why you love them with this cute (and cheap) mid-week romance.


Basically just a deck of cards with little love notes.

Here are a few examples of ones I made for my hubby:



I have been working on this for a few days now (way longer then I normally can stand working on a project)
But I'm super excited to give it to him!! Hope he likes it!


2 comments:

  1. I love paying cards with my bf, so I want to grab this idea, however I still want a usable deck of cards. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing Alexis. I think I might try to add my "reasons" and then laminate the cards.

      Delete