Friday, May 27, 2011

Pizzeria Fun!

 *I have officially decided that am now a LOVE GURU!!!
Inspiring sweet love & romance on a budget *
_______________________________________________

Recently my husband and I decided that we needed to have more nights out, just the two of us. So every two weeks we would switch off and plan a wonderful night of fun for each other.

This week was my turn. I decided it would be just as fun and a lot cheaper to have a in home date night.

Itzza Pizza Date Night Yay!!!

The Invite
After I was done setting up the table I tied this note to my cute little puppy (or messenger boy) and sent him up stairs to where my husband was. Cute, simple, and different way to let him know date night was on.

Other ways to give your spouse an invite:
Slip it in their lunch box before they go to work
Leave it in a place you know they will find it. (On the T.V. remote, by the computer, on their pillow...etc)
Or you can just hand it to them

 Dinner
Our ssssoooo yummy home made pizza (before it got cooked)

Make your own pizza together, and have fun doing it. Feed each other, play some music and do a little dancing while it cooks. Just because it's pizza doesn't mean it can't get a little hot and saucy in the kitchen.

Our Table

To make date night at home feel a little bit more special, decorate the table. I wanted an old pizzeria feel to ours, so I got a table cloth, some old coke-cola glasses w/straws and I made a cute little sign to make it feel like we were at our own little pizzeria.

Entertainment:

While we ate we watched a movie. Because my husband and I are huge dorks we watched The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. Not only is it an awesome classic, we couldn't think of a better movie to watch while eating pizza. Ninja Turtles & pizza....Duh!!! 

Here are some other movies you can pick that have some memorable pizza scenes:
Wayne’s World
GoodFellas
Fast Times at Ridgemont High  (“Who ordered the double cheese and sausage?” )
Spaceballs
Toy Story

Hopefully for your next date night you are inspired to make your own Pizzeria!!! While it might seem a little childish my hubby and I had sooo much fun and know you will too!!

"Wise men say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza dude!" - Michelangelo



No comments:

Post a Comment