Monday, May 30, 2011

Always Kiss Me Goodnight Sign

Remember This?


My cute little sign I made for over my bed had gotten stolen during our move. My father loved this so much. He asked several times if he could have it. I kept telling him no, that I wanted it. One day it came up missing and I found it hiding with him. 

We are slowly changing the colors in our room from a chocolate and cream color to black, white and green. That sign wouldn't match in the new room so I let him keep it and decided to make a new one.

Here's the new one that I hate to say I like way better then the first one!

(Before the vinyl)

I used the same "A", vinyl, and scroll as the last sign but instead of spray gluing pretty paper on the board I printed out a stencil and painted on a pretty design!!


Gorgeous!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment