Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Always Kiss Me Goodnight

So I am completely obsessed with this little quote! It reminds me of all my aunts and other family members trying to give my husband and I marriage advice on our wedding day. "Never go to bed angry at each other" they all said. Well we took their advice to heart and every night we make sure we don't drag the days troubles into our bed.


I love this vinyl sticker that you can get at Overstock.com for about $29 but don't like that fact that you have to stick it straight to your walls. And all other plaques and signs with this saying are just not my style...so I decided to make my own!


YAY!! Not bad huh!! I spray glued some pretty paper on a board I found at a craft store. Then spray painted and super glued a wooden "A"  in the right place. Add some curly Q's to each end of the board and used vinyl on the rest of the words. Start and finished it in only a few hours, and it only cost 30 bucks!!!

Close up of wooden curly Q's and the "A"

Sorry I didn't have a step by step picture process of how I did this. It was way before I had a blog, but I love my sign and thought I would share.



No comments:

Post a Comment